Download our free guide to find out why the benefits of training with us
Whether you are a school teacher, nursery nurse, teaching assistant, childminder or parent having the knowledge and the practical know how of being able to help a child in distress is crucial.
Our paediatric first aid courses give you the knowledge and confidence if necessary to be able to perform effective CPR on a child or baby , help a choking child or baby or recognise the signs and symptoms of meningitis and other childhood conditions. We offer a full OFSTED compliant 12 hour (2 day) paediatric first aid course Or OFSTED compliant 6hr (1 day) emergency paediatric first aid course.
Some of the topics covered on the courses include
- CPR child & baby
- Dealing with a choking child & baby
- Recognition of meningitis
- Recognition of Sickle cell anaemia
- Epipen administration
- Recognition and treatment of shock (including hypovolemic shock)
- Asthma recognition and treatment
- How to deal with a bleeding wound
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
Call us on 01372 230 798 to discuss your requirements
You can also emails us for a FREE estimate, We usually reply with in 48 hours.