Download our free guide to find out why the benefits of training with us
Time is money save time by not having staff absent from the care setting for any longer than is absolutely necessary. Our Ofsted recognised 12 hour blended learning option allows for flexible learning to take place. You will go through your theory based learning online where you will learn subjects such as diabetes meningitis and others. Then you will undertake one day of practical training where our instructor will take you through more practical based subjects such as CPR and Choking.
Some of the topics covered on the courses include
- CPR child & baby
- Dealing with a choking child & baby
- Recognition of meningitis
- Recognition of Sickle cell anaemia
- Epipen administration
- Recognition and treatment of shock (including hypovolemic shock)
- Asthma recognition and treatment
- How to deal with a bleeding wound
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
Call us on 01372 230 798 to discuss your requirements
You can also emails us for a FREE estimate, We usually reply with in 48 hours.