-: Jul 06, 2017 / admin

Schoolboy, 14, who collapsed and died after school detention had eaten a tandoori chicken meal he was allergic to

0

The youngster was rushed to hospital, where medics put on oxygen, but a brain scan revealed the 14-year-old was unresponsive.

He died on November 14.

The inquest at Poplar Coroner’s Court heard staff had tried to save the teen as his condition deteriorated rapidly, with first aider Cherie Hyde putting him in the recovery position.

Hyde searched for a pulse as he struggled for breath, while another staff member at the school brought his personal first aid box to the scene.

Posted in: Uncategorized
Comments
No Comment
No comments yet.