-: Jul 06, 2017 / admin

Parents of a 14-year-old boy who died in detention say school staff ‘failed’ him after he suffered an allergic reaction

0

The parents of a teenage boy who died after suffering an allergic reaction to his school dinner have accused staff of failing their duty of care.

Nasar Ahmed was in an exclusion room at Bow School in East London when he became unwell on 10th November last year. An inquest into his death heard today that the 14 year old, who had serve asthma and food allergies, suffered a reaction to milk in his tandoori chicken lunch and went into anaphylactic shock.

Posted in: Uncategorized
Comments
No Comment
No comments yet.